Outdoor camping trips need quality camping equipment – this means you also need a reliable camping cot if you want a nice and comfortable sleep when camping out.
This 2019, you’ll find several camping cots from different styles and brands. To make it easier for you, here are the commonly considered the top 3 camping cots that you can choose from.
Teton Sports 1048 Adventurer Camping Cot
- Color: Black
- Product dimension: 75 x 25 x 17 inches (set-up); 38 x 8 x 4 inches (stored)
- Product weight: 20 pounds
- Materials: Heavy-duty 600 D Poly Canvas, Reinforced Steel (frame), Reinforced Steel X-Leg Assembly (legs)
- Weight capacity: Up to 400 pounds
- Constructed with pivot arm evolution that makes set-up quick and easy.
- Designed with easy attach connecting pins that help each frame easily slide together.
- Constructed strong and sturdy; assembled with reinforced steel x-leg, which makes the camping cot stable and strong.
- Compatible with ComfortLite Camp Pad or Adventurer Camp
- Includes sturdy drawstring carry storage bag
- Securely stable, portable, and easy to transport
- Has a manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty
Byer of Maine Camping Cot
- Color: Blue and Tan
- Product dimension: 78 x 31.1 x 18.1 inches (set-up); 39.7 x 7.5 x 7.3 inches (stored); 18 inches clearance from the ground
- Product weight: 21 pounds
- Materials: Heavy-duty 600 Denier Poly Five-Panel Reinforced Fabric, Steel Legs
- Weight capacity: Up to 330 pounds
- Well-constructed and sturdy. The Byer of Maine Camping cot is constructed with an all-steel frame and heavy-duty 600 Denier polyester that can support weight up to 330 pounds.
- It is easy to assemble
- The impressive 78 x 31 inches wide cot will provide comfortable sleeping space for adults
- Easy to carry and comes in handy for every camp-out activities.
- Includes shoulder-strap carry bag for easy transportation
Redcamp Portable Camping Cot
- Color: Green
- Product dimension: 75.2 x 28 x 17.7 inches (set-up); 41 x 9 x 6.7 inches (stored)
- Product weight: 14 pounds
- Materials: Two-layered Heavy-duty 600 Denier Polyester Fabric and Aluminum Tubes
- Weight capacity: Up to 250 pounds; height up to 6 feet and 2 inches
- Multifunctional – ideal for beach use, camping out on the grass, office use, and home use
- 10-second set-up and storage
- Constructed with padded pillow and side-pocket
- Large, stable, and sturdy; thanks to its thick metal tubes.
- Features anti-slip and secure riveting fix that secures weight.
- Very portable and ideal for adult use
- Interestingly affordable
- Includes shoulder strapped travel bag for easy transport
- Quality-guaranteed with 365-day limited manufacturer warranty
The above-mentioned camping cots are durable, solid, sturdy, reliable, and offers secure and comfortable sleeping conditions. So, choosing one won’t give you a headache. However, if you are having a hard time choosing the best one, choose a camping cot that will fit your needs when camping out. Do you need a versatile type of cot? Does it have to be big enough? Also, you may read a reliable and detailed review at Wandering Privateer’s official website.