Tired of beauty regimen that is not working? With a myriad of skincare products to choose from to achieve healthy glowing skin – from chemical-based to unpopular beauty products – you are putting your health at risk.
If you want to achieve that healthy glowing skin in just a few weeks, you should stop using chemical-based skin care products and follow these safe skincare steps:
Step #1: Know your skin type
Everyone’s skin is unique and should be treated differently.
There are five types of skin – normal, dry, oily, sensitive, and combinations of one to three skin types. One of the many reasons why your current beauty or skincare product isn’t working is because you are using the wrong kind for your skin. For instance, if you have sensitive skin, you should look for hypo-allergenic products.
How can you determine what type of skin you have?
- Your skin is dry if it feels tight, parched, and flaky.
- You have oily skin if your T-zone is always shiny and greasy.
- You have sensitive skin if your skin shows signs and symptoms of sensitivity including redness and itchiness a few minutes after using any kind of products.
- If the T-zone of your face is oily, while your cheeks and the jaw are dry that is a combination of dry and oily skin; likewise, if your skin feels flaky and tight but shows symptoms of sensitivity, you have sensitive and dry skin.
- If your skin is neither too dry nor too oily you have a normal skin type.
So, if you choose a skincare or beauty product, make sure that it is good for your skin type.
Step #2: Follow the CTM skincare routine
You might have heard about 9 or 10 skincare routines that Koreans do to have that glowing and fresh-looking skin; those routines are indeed useful, but there is a reduced version of that and it is easy – the CTM skincare routine.
CTM or Cleansing, Toning, and Moisturizing are an essential skincare routine that helps the skin clean and moisturized. So, look for the right facial cleanser, toner, and moisturizer that will match your skin type. There is no need for 10 skincare routines if you practice CTM every day.
Step #3: Always remove your makeup
Whether it is chemical-based or all-natural makeup products, it is important to remove your makeup before hitting the bed.
Step #4: Mind your lifestyle
Your inner health will affect your outward beauty. So, take care of health seriously.
- Eat healthy foods.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Avoid foods that are too salty, greasy, and spicy foods.
- Have enough sleep.
- Do not forget to take multivitamins.
Other Tips to Ponder
There are other notable skin care tips that you should also follow:
- Wear the right sunscreen.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Use the right makeup product according to your skin type. And if possible, avoid wearing too much makeup.
If you need additional skincare tips, you may visit Savvy Beauty Snob’s website at https://savvybeautysnob.com/.
Taking care of the skin needs not only the right routine and skincare products but also your dedication and patience.